The Center for Family Law - focused on your future
The experienced attorneys of The Center for Family Law are focused on your future when representing you. Our firm provides creative solutions and options to help clients navigate the uncertain terrain of remaking their families while helping them protect their families and children. Attorneys provide recommendations on whether mediation, collaborative practice or litigation is appropriate for your family.
With offices in Clayton and St. Charles, the attorneys at The Center for Family Law have a reputation for handling complex family law issues:
Divorce and legal separation: Our firm can provide representation through all stages of the divorce or legal separation process. We handle contested and uncontested cases and will guide you through issues pertaining to maintenance, spousal support, division of property in complex and high net worth matters, separate property, business valuations, retirement, name changes, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements and name changes.
- Child custody and visitation: We represent parents in legal custody, physical custody and visitation of children cases.
- Child support: We can help calculate child support and discuss how tuition costs will be addressed.
- Modification of judgments: A change in circumstances such as a job loss or the need to move may trigger a motion to modify a judgment. As children age, it may be necessary to reassess prior custody and visitation agreements.
- Enforcement of judgments: Garnishments, lien attachments and motions for contempt may be involved in an enforcement of judgment action.
- Paternity: We assist clients in contested and uncontested paternity matters.
- Rights of the unmarried: There are a variety of matters we handle for unmarried and same-sex couples, including adoptions and nontraditional family dissolution.
- Domestic partnerships: For unmarried and same-sex couples, domestic partnership agreements can provide some legal protection in the event of an incapacitating illness, death or dissolution of the relationship.
- Juvenile law and adoption: In matters involving children – adoption, child abuse and neglect allegations, a termination of parental rights – legal representation is important to protect the rights of all involved.
Contact St. Louis Family Law Attorneys
For more information and advice, contact the lawyers of The Center for Family Law in St. Louis by submitting our online contact form or calling us at 314-721-8844 or 636-443-2313. With offices in Clayton and St. Charles, we are conveniently located to serve you.