Ready to serve you at two convenient area offices
The attorneys at The Center for Family Law have extensive experience in all areas of family law – including mediation, litigation and collaborative divorce, as well as estate planning and small business matters.
We work closely with clients to understand their unique family situations and help them get past the emotions of the moment so that they can make rational decisions for themselves and their families. Our attorneys are skilled negotiators and litigators who work to protect their clients' interests at every step of the legal process.
Our lawyers are recognized leaders in the legal profession, participating in the following organizations:
- Family Law Section, American Bar Association
- Family Law Section, Missouri Bar Association
- Family and Juvenile Law Section, Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (AFCC)
- Collaborative Family Law Association in St. Louis
- Probate and Trust Law Committee, Missouri Bar Association
- Legal Advocates for Abused Women
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP)
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (AAML)
- Fee Dispute Committee, Missouri Bar
- Women Lawyers’ Association
- Women in the Legal Profession, Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- St. Louis County Bar Association
- St. Charles County Bar Association
Our attorneys also serve as Guardians ad Litem in the St. Louis County and St. Charles County Family Courts.
To learn more about the lawyers of The Center for Family Law, or to contact a particular lawyer, follow the links below.