Allison Gerli - Attorney
Inquiry? Information & Forms firstname.lastname@example.org
Allison joined The Center for Family Law as an associate in 2013 and concentrates her practice in family law. This includes divorce, child custody and support, third-party custody cases, adoptions, prenuptial agreements, guardianships, and orders of protection.
She is also a certified Guardian ad Litem, an attorney appointed to represent the interests of children in family law matters, and trained as a mediator.
When working with clients, Allison aims to provide the highest level of service, skill, and dedication. She believes it is important to achieve desired outcomes for clients, and focus on how best to achieve them. The process for resolving family law disputes is not “one size fits all,” and selecting an attorney who will help guide clients through this process is often crucial to the outcome of cases.
Allison graduated from the University of Missouri, Kansas City, School of Law in May 2012 with an emphasis in Family Law and with honors for volunteer work and public service. She served as staff editor for the Journal for the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers and interned in the Domestic Violence Unit at Legal Aid of Western Missouri and the UMKC Child and Family Services Clinic.
Since entering the profession, Allison has been actively involved in the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis’s (BAMSL) Young Lawyers Division, receiving the 2016-17 Award of Merit.
Allison was named to the 2017 Missouri and Kansas Rising Stars list.
- Missouri Bar Association; Family Law Section
- BAMSL, Young Lawyers Division and Family Law Section
- BAMSL Award of Merit, 2016 & 2017
- Young Lawyers Division, Treasurer, 2015 to present
- Motion for Kids Trivia Night Chair, 2016 to present
- St. Louis Bar Foundation, Board Member, 2017 to present
- Women Lawyers’ Association of Greater St. Louis
- St. Louis County Bar Association
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (AFCC)
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers Institute for Family Law Associates
- Girl Scouts of Eastern Missouri
- Young Professional Council, 2013 - 2017
- Women's Leadership Network, 2019 to present
- Community Services Chair, 2016 to present
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, J.D., 201
- Westminster College, B.A. - English, 2009
Originally from St. Louis, Allison was born on “The Hill” and grew up in Florissant. After graduating from law school, Allison returned to The Hill, where she is in the process of rehabbing her grandparents’ home with her husband and one elderly dog. When Allison is not agonizing over which room in her house to tackle next, she loves to frequent local neighborhood joints and travel.
Press & Publications: