Incorporation, Partnerships and Business Agreements
Starting a business involves many legal considerations. The small business attorneys at The Center for Family Law work closely with clients to tackle legal issues of business formation, planning and operation.
For more information on representation in legal matters connected with your small business, contact a business attorney at The Center for Family Law. With offices in Clayton and St. Charles, we are conveniently located to assist you. Submit our online contact form or call us at 314-721-8844 or 636-443-2313.
Incorporation, Operating Agreements and Employment Contracts in Missouri
Our attorneys know how important legal documents are to the entrepreneur starting and operating a business. Well-drafted incorporation documents and proper planning can help you avoid personal liability for business risks, as well as help your business avoid disputes or lawsuits should challenges or problems arise.
The Center for Family Law will carefully review and explain your options in setting up and running your business to ensure its smooth operation. We can help you:
- Incorporate your business and set up a C-corporation or S-corporation
- Form a single-member or multi-member limited liability corporation
- Form partnerships
- Draft an operating agreement that sets forth ownership and governing rules
- Draft a buy-sell agreement that governs what will happen if a partner or co-owner dies or is forced to leave the business
- Draft, review and negotiate leases
- Draft, review and negotiate confidentiality and noncompete agreements to govern employee conduct both during and after the employment period
- Draft, review and negotiate employment agreements
Contact Small Business Attorneys in St. Louis
For more information and advice on small business formation, planning and operations, contact the St. Louis small business lawyers at The Center for Family Law by submitting our online contact form or calling us at 314-721-8844 or 636-443-2313. With offices in Clayton and St. Charles, we are conveniently located to assist you.